Thursday, October 3, 2013

Federal Constipation....

I don't think I've ever felt this heaviness in my bowels before.... It's just below that feeling in your stomach when you realized you didn't do your homework and Mrs. Botto is about to ask you to hand it in. Crap! This time, though, it's connected to my own government...and it's inability to download any ideas or solutions or collaboration that will free up this backload of emotion and stupidity. We need an enema. Something to flush the crap from the bowels of Washington and pollute the seas. I'm trying envision a gigantic Fleet's device entering our Capitol and, like a heat seeking missile, finding Mr. Boner and...there...it's being adminitered...slowly...his head explodes like a pimple on a teen's forehead and...relief!...the pressure adjusts and things start moving again...ahhhhhh.

1 comment: