Saturday, June 13, 2020

Is there no limit?

In November of 2016 I knew the voters were wrong
But I prayed Trump could change his egotistical song.
And every talking Head we saw on TV
Said the same thing, almost praying it would be.

After a while it did get a bit old
We learned, if he had a soul...it was very cold.
What is his limit...how far will he go?
Will he kill protesters? Just for his show?

I just can’t understand...I feel so low...
I love this country...I fought for it so...
I won’t stop, but I’m tired, please pick up my slack.
If he wins in November...I may not come back.














1 comment:

  1. Love your words
    He is an idiot but we need to go on with our lives, speak out when we can but enjoy life. Write from your heart as you have always done and that will help you and us. Write about the good things people do. Find a new passion. Go to a happy place in your head and speak.

    ReplyDelete