Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Friggin New Year....

I feel hungover absent alcohol. My head's in a fog...like the last hour of a mescaline odyssey... the door to any perception is closing. 2010, soon to be last year, was like living through a Grimm Fairy Tale. A witch ran for the United States Senate...truth is even stranger than that might suggest. The Mad Hatter's Tea Party took root and grew, like my head feels, across the land...and, once built, the people came, carrying large weapons to show they can...people that would smile if they could share wealth yelled commie! at our leader and demanded no change to their crappy health care. The Republican House got  a boner...sorry, Boehner, and, Mr. Boner...Where are the friggin jobs??!! Okay, I'm takin a breath. I think I made him cry. And I'm thinkin...if 2010 was this much of a trip...what the hell will we wake up to in the morning? Sometimes I wish God was real....

1 comment: